Some minor NSFW stuff. Most of this is just openings to anime series, though
2. You wonder when the kindly father at your local Catholic church will just give up and turn the Crusnik nanomachines up to eighty percent.
3. You think that someone making a T-shirt that says Jesus is my onii-chan! is a good idea. Barring this, you actually explain why it’s a bad one, and provide alternate translations.
4. Praise and worship guy at church going on vacation, and he’ll be gone a few weeks? No worries! We’ve got Vocaloids!
5. Whenever you hear an audiobook version of the Bible, you can’t help but think Vic Mignogna would make an awesome Peter. You also think it’s awesome that one of the most recognizable English voice dubbers for anime is a devout Christian.
7. You are a theology student, and when you ever hear your teachers talk about the evangelion, you think of this.
8. You own a copy of The Manga Bible. You also realize that technically it’s the Manhwa Bible, since it’s done by a Korean and not a Japanese artist. You feel ashamed at your pedantry when you do so.
10. Your idea of a nun is this:
You also realize that Catholicism might make significant inroads into Japan if they added cat ears to the habit. Also that when Maria and Kobato argue, it’s REALLY like 90% of Christian/Atheist interaction on the web. Aho! Aho! Baka!
Feel free to add any of your own.